Spend Your Time, Your Way
At SpiriTrust Lutheran®, The Village at Gettysburg, you can live the life you love, and shed the responsibilities you don’t. No more mowing, shoveling or spending time in the kitchen (unless you want to). The conveniences that make retirement living easy are right on campus, including a fitness center, café, beauty salon and chapel. For a window into life in our welcoming community, view our photo gallery.
No Chores. Many Choices.
Take a stroll on the walking trail; get your heart pumping in cardio class; join friends for cards; take up a paintbrush; spend a quiet moment in the chapel; or tend to your own garden plot.
Some of our residents’ favorite activities: computer courses, clubs, games, volunteer opportunities, wellness workshops, tai chi, strength training, socials, outings and more. It’s all part of HealthAbility™, a wellness philosophy we use to help residents enhance eight dimensions of health.
Share. Learn. Do.
Our retirement living community partnerships offer even more ways to enrich your life:
- Lifelong Learning Academy: on-campus film discussion group and lecture series
- Senior ACTS: senior theater group that meets on our retirement community campus for play readings and trips to neighboring communities
- Gettysburg College: tuition-free classes for residents, rock-climbing wall, tennis courts, planetarium, concerts, theater and art exhibits
- Harrisburg Area Community College and Adams County Arts Council: tuition-free classes for residents of our senior community
- Gettysburg High School: right across the street, for easy access to music, theater and sports programs
- YMCA: a refreshing swim in the pool, just five minutes away
With so many things to do and discover, you’ll be inspired to get out and embrace retired life!